ADVANCED LABORATORY TESTING CAN HELP IDENTIFY UNDERLYING CONCERNS AND CONFIRM A DIAGNOSIS.
Accurately treating the root cause of your health concerns ensures effective treatment and optimal outcomes. Specialized testing also provides a baseline to monitor treatment progress and detect risk factors early on. Dr. Jacqui offers both conventional and specialized diagnostic tests to better understand your current state of health.
Conventional Blood Tests
- Standard tests similar to those run by your MD, including complete blood count, cholesterol and lipid testing, blood sugar, liver and kidney function, thyroid, vitamin B12, iron, vitamin D and more.
Food Sensitivity Testing
- Blood test to determine immediate and delayed sensitivity to common foods and yeast.
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Testing
- A 3-hour lactulose breath test can help identify the presence of SIBO, a common cause of IBS and chronic digestive symptoms.
Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA)
- Thorough assessment of digestion, absorption, pancreatic function, and inflammation, in addition to bacterial balance, yeast, and parasite infection.
Thyroid Hormone Testing
- Thorough blood testing of TSH, T4, T3, reverse T3, and antibodies.
Adrenal Function Testing
- Salivary cortisol testing is used to investigate for adrenal hormone imbalances and underlying stress-related disorders.
Comprehensive Hormone Testing
- Hormone testing assesses your unique hormonal balance to develop an individualized treatment program. Profiles include Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA-S, Cortisol, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, and a full thyroid panel.
- Urine chemistry to rule out infection and screen for kidney and bladder conditions.