- 1 cup Gluten free rolled oats
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsps Chia seeds
- ½ to 1 tsp cinnamon, to taste
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 1 pear- ½ grated and ½ chopped
- Chopped Walnuts for topping
- 1 tsp Hemp hearts for topping
- 1 tsp ground flax seeds
- In a medium bowl stir together the oats, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, grated pear, and chia seeds until thoroughly combined. Taste an season as needed.
- Portion into jars or containers.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1-2 hours or overnight. The mixture will thicken and the oats will soften.
- Add a splash of almond milk to the mixture as needed if it’s too thick.
- Add the toppings: chopped walnuts, chopped pear, hemp hearts and flax seeds.